Repair or Replace Extractor Fans
Extractor fans are a practical and functional solution for removing excess humidity, unwanted smoke, heat or unwanted odours. Bathrooms and Kitchens are particularly prone to the build up of condensation, heat, smoke, and other odours in the air. Many extractor fans become faulty due to them not being regularly maintained.
A faulty fan may contain the build up of oil or water that will end up damaging the fan and potentially becoming a fire hazard. Building regulations part F requires a Bathroom and Kitchen to have a ventilation system in place; that being a working extractor fan fitted.
When your extractor fans become faulty our electrical engineers can diagnose the fault and let you know whether the fan can be repaired or needs to be replaced.
Key Facts About Extractor Fans
- Extractor fans are a practical and functional solution for removing excess humidity, unwanted smoke, heat or unwanted odours
- Regulations part F requires a Bathroom and Kitchen to have a ventilation system in place
- If your extractor fan has been clogged up with oil or water it can become a electrical fire hazard
- Our qualified electrical engineers can quickly ascertain the extent of the fault and notify you if you require a repair or replacement
- A replacement extractor fan can be replaced within an hour
24/7: 0208 533 8414
24/Hour Emergency Service
Address: 58 Clifden Road, London. E5 0LJ | Tel London office: 0208 533 8414| Tel Birmingham office : 0121 241 0585 | Email: email@example.com